Blogging? I Am Intrigued by this new form of communication and would like a pamphlet filled with your provocative and scintillating ideas, please.
Here is my list:
- Live far the fuck away (keeps the hallucinations fresh. Country fresh, i might add)
- Ask the cat for blogging tips. Those little bastards are writing, i tell you. I can hear their typewriters at night. Olivetti, thank you very much.
- MacBook Pro w/Blogger. I live on this piece of aluminum. Don't you?
- Windows Live Writer. A Microsoft Product? Eewww. I don't use it all the time, but it works, and it's (gasp) Free...
- For Above, VMWare Fusion. 'Nuff said
- Roll your own? WordPress, son. Now go forth and populate that MySQL database.
- Pen and Paper. Remember those things? Carbon paper would be nice too, if you're so inclined.
- Google Reader or NetNewsWire. RSS! Samuel L. Jackson would use RSS, like a mothafucka.
- Tabbed Browser: Safari and FireFox, thou art the object of Internets affection.
- Write Every Day. Every voice counts here out in the wilderness of the Internet. (hey was that a tree falling? )