- Configure Routers and Switches.
- BGP? Sure.
- I know UNIX, we can talk flavors some time
- Help run a Data Center
- Configure and put many boxen into production
- Frame Relay, it's not just for breakfast anymore!
- Network and desktop trouble calls and help desk.
- Dealing with people that love to use or over use the phrase "Mission Critical"
- People that know that Internet is not working, but can't tell me how they came to that conclusion.
- Synergy !
- Core strategies utilized in fast moving Web 2.0 dynamic.
How the flying fuck does any of this help in Yamhill, Oregon?
Is there a HOWTO or a textfile/faq/wikipedia/cert regarding the following:
- Gardening, general green thumbery?
- Dandelions. Proof that aliens have been living amongst us.
- John Deere. The Man, The Myth, That Shade of Green
- General Store Protocol: How long has that can of beans been on the shelf?
- General country home maintenance and upkeep. What? No Ikea?
- Implements of husbandry
- Living in the sticks: A guide for sanity
- Composting for fun and profit
- Soil and you: A dirty guide
- Horses can kick you in the face or collapse your sternum. Fun for kids of all ages!
- Pitchforks: Not just for Satan!
- Arnold Ziffle is now returning to your nightmares.
- Korean food. A distant memory...
The spark of ignition for this rant is my careful scientific observation of my surroundings. Perhaps I need to watch more "Ax Men" on tv? Maybe get red flannel shirts and cut the sleeves? Swear even more than I do now? I guess Mother Internets may not be able to provide for me in these trying times..