Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miracle Pizza.

Read this:

Miracle Pizza from Waiter Rant.  I'll wait...



I wanted to share that so I could share this:

I'll be the first to admit that I am not people person, exactly. Maybe anti-social? Grumpy Gus? Negative Nancy? Sociopath? 

The world is screwed, people suck, everyone is looking out for their own agendas, it's a government conspiracy, etc. Bad things don't shock me.  Someone being thoughtful, compassionate, helpful? It's unexpected. To me, anyway. 

We all tend to focus on the bad when we should be enjoying the good. I don't want this to turn into a Zen , feel good, self help, Oprah book-club blog post. This is just my way of expressing thanks.  Even in dark times, daylight comes. 

Now, if only that mutli mullion dollar startup or Giant Search Engine Company( quick, what rhymes with snoogle? ) would just fucking hire me.


Thanks man. You know who you are...


No comments: