Here are some answers to the question, "Why do you blog?"
1) It's raining, and the goats told me to.
2) Why not?
3) I can make unlimited theoretical dollars.
4) It's like the guy/girl you see at Fort Street Mall, talking to themselves or their invisible friends from a different dimension. Except in this case, it's on the Internet.
5) Its Art, dude. i fucking kid you not.
6) See 5. Think very hard about that...
7) Blogging provides the recommended daily dose of catharsis as approved by the FDA.
8) If i didn't do this, I would be writing songs about moss. Do your really want to hear my compositions about moss based on the 20th century serial practices of Anton Webern?
8.5) Were you to sneak a listen of the aural moss onslaught, it would be a Trilogy of moss songs in the key of D minor, the saddest of all keys...
9) The alternative to number 8 would be artistic renditions of moss photographs.
10) Bob The Llama wills it into existence. Bob the Llama has chosen the path of deterministic freedom within art. Bob the Llama has deemed it good. "So say we all", Says Bob the Llama..